Experiencing delays with GMail, Facebook, Twitter?
Just looking for some quick yes/no answers. For about the past year I've noticed things like Facebook and Twitter alerts are getting more and more delayed, not really a big issue, but still becoming more and more noticeable. Over the past 6 months or so I've noticed on my personal BlackBerry that GMail emails are delayed, sometimes up to 30 minutes, meanwhile my corporate BlackBerry on BES is also experiencing delays up to about 6-7 minutes.
I'm on Rogers and TELUS in Canada and this happens across all devices I use, 9780, 9900, 9810, 9790... However my primary devices are 9900's.
Anyone else notice alerts becoming more... delayed?
- CrackBerry Addict
11-17-2012, 10:30 PM #2
- 637 Posts
Re: Experiencing delays with GMail, Facebook, Twitter?
If the delays takes more and more time, perhaps you should upgrade your OS first. Try to pull the battery. Try other places to get the connection. Try other carriers. Try from another handset.
Hope this will help.sent from anywhere
HONK! IF YOU WANT BLACKBERRY 10
8800, 9360, iPhone 4, Galaxy Young, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Note II, Lenovo S880
- CrackBerry Newbie
12-10-2012, 07:56 AM #6
- 9 Posts
I have delays using Gmail for last few days. Hotmail works instantly, while Gmail outgoing mail works fine and incomig mail have terrible delay (2 hours today). When mails finally come, all of them comes in same interval.
I've contacted my operator (T-mobile Croatia) and everything seems ok on their side (BIS).Greetings
- By mss-ca in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2012, 09:05 PM
- By bmwmpower in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-23-2011, 10:37 AM
- By hailing in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 38Last Post: 11-19-2010, 01:17 PM
- By BaltiShawn in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2009, 02:53 PM
- By kevink in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2009, 02:48 PM