I had a error this afternoon when I had thetherbridge working and my phone kept rebooting and thought nothing really and tonight at dinner I went to look at some pictures of my girlfriend and all my pictures were gone, gone. Now when I take a picture it will not save the picture under the media section of pictures and when I used screen grabber it would grab it but never saved it under the screen grabber section in the media folder.

What happened?????????????
    12-10-12 09:04 PM
    Not unusual at all to have the SD not show about every other reboot. Either reboot again, or take the back off, slide the SD nearly to the battery, and then push it back in again.
    12-10-12 11:37 PM
    Still nothing. Seems the pictures are on the SD card but you view them unless you take a picture and save it and it will ask where and then you can see the thumb nails but.
    When I take a picture they use to be viewed under the media spot and all my screen grabs would be there if I wanted to use screen grabber but now I cant even take a picture and save it and then send it later.

I have no idea what happened yesterday should I wipe my phone and start again?
    12-11-12 05:33 AM
    (...) I have no idea what happened yesterday should I wipe my phone and start again?
    I don't think that wiping your phone is going to change anything.
    Can you take out the SD card, and check it in your computer if the files are visible? Use suitable adapter to use the card in the computer.
    Sometimes with few resets / reboots in a row the file system can get corrupted. It can be repaired using standard windows tools, but there is no guarantee that you will recover 100% of your files, if that is the case.

EDIT: alternatively you can keep your card in the BB, and at the moment of connection to your PC choose the option 'USB drive'. Then you should be able to see the files on the card.

PS: I do not know anything about Macs, have never used any, so I don't know how this could be done in Mac environment.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    12-11-12 06:00 AM
    Definitely try the card in a PC. Mac should work just as well. I can't imagine a phone wipe doing anything productive.
    12-11-12 07:53 AM
    The pictures are on the card but I cant get them to view unless someone sends me a picture in a text and I screen grab and it will ask where I want to save it but after that I cant pull it up off the card.

Also when I take a picture I cant send it to anyone it shows in the left corner of the picture next to the geo what ever its called but you cant open it from there. I think BBM new version I loaded screwed up my camera and sd card
    12-11-12 08:30 AM
    I doubt it will solve it, but you can delete and reinstall BBM. I really think looking at the card on a PC would be helpful.

Edit - a battery pull could help too
    12-11-12 08:43 AM
    The pictures are on the card but I cant get them to view unless someone sends me a picture in a text and I screen grab and it will ask where I want to save it but after that I cant pull it up off the card.
    What you described does not prove the pictures are there and intact: Most probably you are seeing the content of one file responsible for the 'thumbs', which is responsible for the miniatures view.

Also when I take a picture I cant send it to anyone it shows in the left corner of the picture next to the geo what ever its called but you cant open it from there.
    And this would prove the idea about the file system going postal...

I think BBM new version I loaded screwed up my camera and sd card
    I don't think BBM could do this, especially I don't know what you mean about spoiling the camera.... All the symptoms described by you can be caused by defective SD card...
    Have you tried connecting your BB to the computer, and checking on the card?
    12-11-12 08:55 AM
    Im going to just take it to a spring store There has got to be something messed upon the OSv system to screw up the camera and they options it can do
    I hate crap like this
    12-11-12 09:28 AM
    Good luck with that.
    12-11-12 09:34 AM