- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Error code on my blackberry 9900
Hello, I sometimes have to remove the battery of my 9900 to restart it because one, my media proccessor states that it is busy which after that message comes up I can no longer listen or view my media and can no longer hear any ringtones call wise or text wise. The error code I get when I restart my bb is "java.lang.error". I have to do this multiple times in a day. What can I do to fix this and what does that error code mean? Thank you in advance for you answer.
- 01-15-2013, 01:08 PM #2
Not sure about the error. What OS version are you on? What carrier? Have you tried a device wipe and then updating the OS to the latest official carrier build for your phone? The early OS'es had lots of issues. Later ones are much better.
(see your version under Options > Device > About Device Versions)
- 01-15-2013, 10:27 PM #3
You can try removing the battery and keeping it out for at least 10 minutes. Sometimes that is enough to do the trick.
If that fails you can try BBSAK to find the problem, check device logs, or wipe and reinstall. Just search the forums and you will find a few other threads that mention "java.lang.error".
Last edited by mrskycar; 02-21-2013 at 10:45 PM.
- By niik81 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2013, 10:10 AM
- By Quincy Lbc in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2012, 11:36 AM
- By lukemoore2012 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-30-2012, 05:00 PM
- By james3929 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2009, 08:43 AM
- By brittanyda109054 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 18Last Post: 01-24-2009, 10:29 PM