Error after startup
Yesterday I updated Twitter, Ape the Wall, BBM, and Fall Down in the BlackBerry App World. When I rebooted, I got a message that said
My phone still works perfectly fine and I did another app update today (Screen Grabber) and I got the message again after the reboot. My phone still works as usual, but what does this message mean?
- CrackBerry User
12-22-12, 08:55 AM #2
- 46 Posts
Re: Error after startup
It means you might have tried removing a language file, or it got corrupt. Updating software hasn't fixed mine but reading online says a clean wipe and fresh install will do the trick if you don't care to lose apps/settings.
- By angel1115 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 12Last Post: 07-22-08, 04:28 PM
- By chamomiami in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-08, 12:44 PM
- By BGarcia in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-08, 09:07 PM
- By Wenvalley in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-08, 05:50 PM
- By dtapia in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-07, 09:18 AM