So I tried to update to that through desktop manager and I got a error 507 and I paniced and unhooked my phone and stuff and reloaded on the old OS from desktop manager. How do I update mine without that error? Should I try it again? I deleted vendor files before (I think I did all the ones that showed up in search).

Thanks
    03-21-12 08:51 PM
    i also had that problem when i FIRST updated my OS to 267. what i did was reinstall the OS and shift + delete the vendor files, to make sure i delete it permanently. and i reloaded the os and it works. not sure it the same for you but you can give it a try.
    03-21-12 09:01 PM
    So I tried to update to that through desktop manager and I got a error 507 and I paniced and unhooked my phone and stuff and reloaded on the old OS from desktop manager. How do I update mine without that error? Should I try it again? I deleted vendor files before (I think I did all the ones that showed up in search).

Thanks
    Hye bro dun worry about error 507 its normal..
    Normally ppl will get error 507 after wipe phone via BBSAK. After ur phone show error 507..make sure phone still connect to ur pc..go to c:\program files\common files\researchinmotion then double click loader.exe then u will start installing ur os..for more info how to upgrade u can find in our forum or just google or youtubing..goodluck bro! Os7.1 totally awesome
    03-21-12 09:23 PM
    Forgot to say..make sure i install the 7.1 os 1st in to ur pc..
    03-21-12 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD