Hi all

since downloading the equis theme for my 9900, ive noticed that battery life seems to be a lot worse than when using the default theme. could anyone shed some light as to whether this is normal or if it's just a figment of my imagination.

assuming a fully charged phone at 7am, default theme would last until 5-7pm (depending on usage, im quite hardcore) but this one seems to be on its last legs by 5 regardless of how much i use it.

thanks

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    11-08-12 01:29 AM
    Hi all

since downloading the equis theme for my 9900, ive noticed that battery life seems to be a lot worse than when using the default theme. could anyone shed some light as to whether this is normal or if it's just a figment of my imagination.

assuming a fully charged phone at 7am, default theme would last until 5-7pm (depending on usage, im quite hardcore) but this one seems to be on its last legs by 5 regardless of how much i use it.

thanks

Experiment. Remove the theme and see if battery life returns to normal. If yes, it's the theme. If not, merely a coincidence.
    11-08-12 03:13 AM
    Hi all

thanks

Thank you for purchasing Equis. I have heard many people saying that themes affect the battery life of your BB, but I really don't think this is possible. Most of the times the real culprit is an app running in the background. But like Reubechs said experiment to see if Equis is what's draining your battery.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to send an email to [email protected]
    I hope you can figure out the problem and can enjoy Equis
    11-08-12 02:26 PM
    Thank you for purchasing Equis. I have heard many people saying that themes affect the battery life of your BB, but I really don't think this is possible. Most of the times the real culprit is an app running in the background. But like Reubechs said experiment to see if Equis is what's draining your battery.If you have any questions or concerns feel free to send an email to [email protected]I hope you can figure out the problem and can enjoy Equis
    I personally never had an issue with battery life when using your themes, fwiw. BBOS - your mileage may vary.
    11-08-12 03:04 PM
    thanks for the help folks. ive tried using the theme one day and the standard theme the other, and there seems to be little variation. probably just my imagination, perhaps i used the phone more on days when equis is active cos i love looking at the weather in the corner!

thanks everyone

11-09-12 06:00 AM