- CrackBerry User
- 19 Posts
Empty Applications Tab
On my 9900 I've noticed for some time now that whenever I change the OS on my phone, the application tab in the desktop software shows the wireless music sync app (which is not installed) and nothing else. I don't see the core programs or anything. Is it a problem with the phone or with desktop manager?
- 11-17-2012, 08:04 AM #2
Can you still access the core apps from the Universal Search? Are all of your apps still installed after your OS update?Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum...
Z10 (v10.2.x.xxx Rogers), Playbook (v184.108.40.2064) | Rooted SGS IV
- By flyfisherman in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 14Last Post: 04-24-2009, 09:15 AM
- By LinkDead56k in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 14Last Post: 04-11-2009, 11:36 PM
- By coryjclark in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2009, 10:11 PM
- By coryjclark in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2009, 08:08 PM
- By flyfisherman in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 10Last Post: 02-15-2009, 01:57 PM