Ever since I upgraded this OS all my emails have been coming in as text only. Can't understand the emails cause everything is messed up. I don't even have the option to show images. Any clue?
    06-18-12 12:52 PM
    Try checking the options in the messages app and ensure the check box in Email preferences is set for enabling HTML mail.

JB
    06-18-12 12:56 PM
    Try checking the options in the messages app and ensure the check box in Email preferences is set for enabling HTML mail.

JB
    That was the first thing I checked. I even unchecked it,saved,then re did it. All my emails come up like this now:

<www.youtube.com sddsjsvaysvakavaa/hdujdhdbsjshshh>
    Hsashsijsasusbsshsjsj
    Shshshshshshshsh>

Lmao get my point? Lol. This is a bad time for this to start. Especially when I've been considering the iPhone 5 lately
    06-18-12 01:01 PM
    And this is my career builder email I just got:

<http://www.careerbuilder.com/?siteid=salesstandalone>

My CareerBuilder <http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/MyCB.aspx> Find Jobs <http://jobs.careerbuilder.com/Default.aspx?siteid=salesstandalone> Job Recommendations <http://www.careerbuilder.com/jobseeker/resumes/recommendedhq.aspx> Post Resumes

I seriously am starting to hate blackberry. Which is noo bueno
    06-18-12 01:03 PM
    Bumping since I'm now seeing this on my work phone. Our email server was migrated to a cloud based server... and ever since, all my email on my blackberry is delivered as plain text, and it doesn't matter who sends it. I don't have the option available to enable HTML emails... I wonder is the BES admin shut that off?
    01-03-14 09:55 AM
    Bumping since I'm now seeing this on my work phone. Our email server was migrated to a cloud based server... and ever since, all my email on my blackberry is delivered as plain text, and it doesn't matter who sends it. I don't have the option available to enable HTML emails... I wonder is the BES admin shut that off?
    More tthan likely, yes the BES Admin removed the option for sending/receiving HTML mail or emails that contain HTML links (such as your screen shot and the Career builder email). I know this because I have been a BES Admin for 10+ years for a certain 3 letter Government agency and all of the "higher-up's" - to include the Information Assurance guys, freak out thinking there are redirects and viruses embedded in HTML email.While the 1st part of that statement is correct, I have yet to see any infected BB Handheld device that is associated with a BES.

I feel your pain...
    ChaosShadow likes this.
    01-03-14 10:08 AM
    More tthan likely, yes the BES Admin removed the option for sending/receiving HTML mail or emails that contain HTML links (such as your screen shot and the Career builder email). I know this because I have been a BES Admin for 10+ years for a certain 3 letter Government agency and all of the "higher-up's" - to include the Information Assurance guys, freak out thinking there are redirects and viruses embedded in HTML email.While the 1st part of that statement is correct, I have yet to see any infected BB Handheld device that is associated with a BES.

I feel your pain...
    I kinda of figured they killed it on their end. Thanks for confirming my suspicions
    01-03-14 11:11 AM
    I kinda of figured they killed it on their end. Thanks for confirming my suspicions
    Anytime...
    01-03-14 11:36 AM
    Have you raised the concern with your BES administrator? Perhaps end user feedback will cause them to reinstate HTML support. Or, maybe they don't realize that it's off!
    01-06-14 02:46 PM
    I have this issue, and I'm not currently on BES. Is there a way to correct this for push via BIS?
    01-08-14 08:47 PM
    What OS version are you on?

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 09:01 PM
    I have a 9930 running OS7 (7.1 Bundle 2879 -- v.7.1.0.1066, Platform 5.1.0.699). Thanks.
    01-08-14 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD