Hi all,

I set up two gmail accounts (one work and one personal) on my BlackBerry 9900 and no emails ever arrived in the Messages Folder (I keep this folder for Whatsapp, BBM, etc.). However, just last week, I had to change mobile providers once when I did, when I tried to edit the email accounts, the actual accounts did not show up in the Options menu.

I thought it was no big deal and I just had to add the accounts again. However once I did this, all my emails kept arriving into my Messages folder and did not reconcile into their proper work and personal folders on the home screen...I've tried wiping the device and upgrading the OS but it's still giving me this issue. FYI I have set inbox management so that I don't want to see any of my work or personal emails in my Messages Folder.

Does anyone know how to prevent emails from arriving into the Messages folder and instead go straight into the account's (work or personal) folder? Basically I would like the situation to go back to how it first was.

Thanks,

Derek
    12-03-12 07:44 AM