Just a quickie. When I open some emails from people like Sky for instance the text is squashed making it slightly difficult to read. Is there a reason for this and am I able to change a setting to make it right?. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-11 02:27 PM
    What does "people like Sky" mean?
    09-15-11 09:17 PM
    pinch and zoom to expand or contract the email text...works great.
    09-15-11 09:23 PM
    Sorry sky television

09-16-11 02:45 AM
    Thanks Bold 9930 yeah I use the pinch to zoom a lot and its great. In this case though it just expands the email my problem isn't the size of the text its how its laid out the text is kind of bunched together so words are very close and ontop of other words. Sorry wish I could send a picture. Thanks for the reply

09-16-11 03:01 AM
    Just a quickie. When I open some emails from people like Sky for instance the text is squashed making it slightly difficult to read. Is there a reason for this and am I able to change a setting to make it right?. Thanks

I think it's because they're html emails, try pressing menu/select get images, there might be some small images between the text.

drum likes this.
    09-16-11 03:47 AM
    Thanks for the reply belfastdispatcher I got the images but it didn't make any difference but I did notice there was an option for a mobile version of the site that I hadn't seen before clicked on that and it sorted the problem out. Thanks again

09-16-11 03:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD