Editing e-mails on forward or reply
I have an 8800.
When I want to forward or reply to an e-mail, it automatically quotes all of the original e-mail.
Sometimes this is not a good thing - there may be comments in the originating e-mail that you don't want to share with the new recipient, or you may just want to delete the 30 odd e-mail addresses that the original e-mail went to so it is easier for the new recipient to read on their BlackBerry / iPhone etc.
I don't think there is any way to do this with the 8800.
Has this been resolved in the 9900 - or do you still have to send everything when replying and / or forwarding?
- 11-26-2012, 05:09 PM #2
RE: Editing e-mails on forward or reply
You need an app such as this one. http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...34815/?lang=en
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
- By brucem76 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-27-2009, 01:37 AM
- By menmyjeep in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 03-20-2009, 07:15 AM
- By njsonja in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2009, 08:48 AM
- By Shield_London in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 12-05-2008, 07:31 AM
- By dpthroat in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 17Last Post: 11-30-2008, 11:19 PM