Yesterday i found some problems abouy my BB9900 after waking up. I always put it in my drawer.
    Then i restarted the smartphone(pull out thebattery). The icon appeared thanks to the god. BUT a few minutes later,the former issue showed up again. Nothing changes after several tries.
    Is there anyone who would help me? Thx a lot.
    I'm from china and sorry for my poor english. Glad to meet u guys here . This is my forst post ,so i'll appreciate that if you gives some advices and reply the thread. That's all and i would say thank you . By the way , are there some interesting things u want to know about the East Asia country?
    01-01-13 09:42 PM
    Have you got the latest os
    01-02-13 02:51 AM
    I've been having the same problem some days during last week. I thought that as I live in Barcelona, which is a quite crowded city, and I was in the city center maybe it was a "too much people" using it problem.

As I said, it happened to me twice last week. If the problem continues I will report it here.

I have the latest OS for the 9900.

Cheers from Barcelona!
    01-02-13 04:15 AM
    Have you both tryed wipeing your phones and reloading your os? I had this propblem and installed a fresh new os and not had no problems since
    01-02-13 04:26 AM
    Have you got the latest os
    Yeah, i've installed the 'Latest 9900 Official OS 7.1.0.794 From China Unicom' by rroyy. Nothing changes. I'm frustrated.
    01-02-13 04:45 AM
    Hmm av your connected it to bb desktop and clickt applications to see if there's anything there ?
    01-02-13 04:48 AM
    I've been having the same problem some days during last week. I thought that as I live in Barcelona, which is a quite crowded city, and I was in the city center maybe it was a "too much people" using it problem.

As I said, it happened to me twice last week. If the problem continues I will report it here.

I have the latest OS for the 9900.

Cheers from Barcelona!
    Haha. It seems there're few people here having Blackberry smartphone,not to mention the BIS. Could u let me know how did u fix it? Thx.
    01-02-13 04:50 AM
    Have you both tryed wipeing your phones and reloading your os? I had this propblem and installed a fresh new os and not had no problems since
    As i said above, i've updated to the 'Latest ......7.1.0.794' and i have tried it twice. Thank you all the same.
    01-02-13 04:53 AM
    Take it to your carrier and let them fix it.
    01-02-13 04:56 AM
    Well all I did was wipe my bb and did a fresh install and it worked sorry if I cudnt help :/
    01-02-13 04:57 AM
    Hmm av your connected it to bb desktop and clickt applications to see if there's anything there ?
    Nothing there. What do u mean?
    01-02-13 06:29 AM
    Take it to your carrier and let them fix it.
    Cheers. That's what i'm going to do.
    01-02-13 06:30 AM
    Well all I did was wipe my bb and did a fresh install and it worked sorry if I cudnt help :/
    I've already done this twice. I'll seek 10010(china unicom hot line) for help.
    01-02-13 06:32 AM
    may be this can solve your problem, goto option then mobile network then data services, then off it if its on and on it back it will show, this trick help me alot and also hard reset your device
    Yesterday i found some problems abouy my BB9900 after waking up. I always put it in my drawer.
    Then i restarted the smartphone(pull out thebattery). The icon appeared thanks to the god. BUT a few minutes later,the former issue showed up again. Nothing changes after several tries.
    Is there anyone who would help me? Thx a lot.
    I'm from china and sorry for my poor english. Glad to meet u guys here . This is my forst post ,so i'll appreciate that if you gives some advices and reply the thread. That's all and i would say thank you . By the way , are there some interesting things u want to know about the East Asia country?
    01-02-13 10:18 AM
    Since you're Chinese, I've put the translation in your native language at the bottom.

I suggest you reset your phone to it's factory settings, and after you've restored everything (pheasable because of your BlackBerry ID), if it still has the same problem, it could be due to your network provider. You might want to ask around, find the most popular, and switch to that, this could solve it. Or it could be the phone, that means that you should check in the retailer in which you purchased your phone from, and they can probably sort it for you. Hope this helped!

我建议你​​重新设置您的手机的出厂设置后,已经恢复了(因为你的Black Berry身份),如果仍然有同样的问题,它可能是由于您的网络供应商。您可能需要到处打听,找到最流行, 并切换到该,这可以解决这个问题。或者,它可能是手机,这意味着,你应该检查在您所购买的手机在零售商,他 们或许可以为您整理。希望这有助于!
    01-02-13 10:23 AM
    may be this can solve your problem, goto option then mobile network then data services, then off it if its on and on it back it will show, this trick help me alot and also hard reset your device
    I would try this later and if it works i'll let you know.
    01-02-13 10:30 AM
    Since you're Chinese, I've put the translation in your native language at the bottom.

I suggest you reset your phone to it's factory settings, and after you've restored everything (pheasable because of your BlackBerry ID), if it still has the same problem, it could be due to your network provider. You might want to ask around, find the most popular, and switch to that, this could solve it. Or it could be the phone, that means that you should check in the retailer in which you purchased your phone from, and they can probably sort it for you. Hope this helped!

我建议你​​重新设置您的手机的出厂设置后,已经恢复了(因为你的Black Berry身份),如果仍然有同样的问题,它可能是由于您的网络供应商。您可能需要到处打听,找到最流行, 并切换到该,这可以解决这个问题。或者,它可能是手机,这意味着,你应该检查在您所购买的手机在零售商,他 们或许可以为您整理。希望这有助于!
    It's adorable to translate this for me. Haha!! But i've done it before. Thank u all the same.
    01-02-13 10:36 AM
    I have been having the exact same problem for a while. I, too, have "Latest 9900 Official OS 7.1.0.794 From China Unicom" so I am guessing it may be a problem with that OS? I am going to downgrade to the latest OS by my network provider and see if things improve.
    01-04-13 07:47 AM