I just received my gold battery from ecell (ebay shop) and it clearly says + decoder. For some reason I only received the battery and not the decoder which makes the battery useless. Did anyone else not receive their decoder or was it just a mistake in my order I.e they forgot to chuck it in the shipment bag.
    Thanks for any advice or personal experiences buying this battery
    04-04-12 11:45 PM
    I recently bought the same and got the decoder. Email them, looks like a mistake

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    04-05-12 01:13 AM
    Proudscot,Was it from ecell or just another gold battery? Thanks
    04-05-12 01:35 AM
    got mine from ecell, they gave me with the decoder. surely they forgot.
    04-05-12 01:54 AM
    got mine from e-cell as well and it indeed came with the decoder too

Last edited by aliencds; 04-05-12 at 02:24 AM.
    04-05-12 02:21 AM
    thanks guys have emailed ecell about the issue, hopefully their customer service isn't as bas as they're shipments aha.
    04-05-12 03:06 AM
    I ordered mine nearly two months ago and haven't received anything at all! I've made my complaints and am hoping to get reimbursed soon. Nothing but junk! Bought an extra OEM battery and i never run out. I should have just done that from the beginning. Who knows what those junk batteries will do to our devices. After reading further about those batteries and the possible damage they cause, I'm glad my order never showed up. Good luck to you all!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-05-12 03:38 AM
    just contact them and should resend it.
    04-05-12 04:38 AM
    I purchased from ecell. Sorry never made that clear

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    04-05-12 07:22 AM
    ecell has 2 users on ebay: ecell_accessorize and e_cell with total of a million feedback !!

I really don't know how they take care of orders ?
    04-05-12 10:13 AM
    I just received my gold battery from ecell (ebay shop) and it clearly says + decoder. For some reason I only received the battery and not the decoder which makes the battery useless. Did anyone else not receive their decoder or was it just a mistake in my order I.e they forgot to chuck it in the shipment bag.
    Thanks for any advice or personal experiences buying this battery
    What was the charging price over ebay? the reason I ask is because I'm on the phone with ebay now. i might be able to give you all some answers in a few minutes.

EDIT: Just off the phone with ebay. Items never shipped and apparently this is not new. BYER BEWARE! I at least received my money back. Do you believe I found the same battery on ebay today for$239.00!!! They have company problems.
    Last edited by keyhole; 04-05-12 at 02:40 PM.
    04-05-12 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD