Ive been looking around trying to find a decent e book reader for my 9900, just wondering if anyone has found one yet? I know the screen is small to read a book on, but sometimes when Im at work and have a few free minutes I like to read a bit and dont want to have to bring my kindle in.
    11-08-11 03:18 PM
    I think having a Kindle with you would actually be a better idea. What is the purpose of buying a dedicated gadget with an e-ink display and then not using it. Kindles offer a lot of mobility and i don't think any one minds a gadget of that size.
    08-29-12 03:30 AM
    Do not want to be negative but I can not imagine reading a book on the 9900, even for a short period of time.
    08-29-12 03:59 AM
    I use kindle on my 9900 and PlayBook, the PlayBook is much nicer to read on but for a few minutes whilst I'm sat waiting the 9900 is fine, in fact I've got through whole books on the 9900.

I use the technique detailed below to install kindle, then use Calibre to convert all my reading material to MOBI then put it in the relevant kindle folder on my 9900/PlayBook.

Amazon.co.uk: Customer Discussions: Blackberry Bold 9900

(go down to Chris Brown's post)
    08-29-12 05:01 AM
    I use Kobo on my 9900! I have used kobo for years I love that app! One of my most fav most used must have apps! I like having everything on my phone I don't need a nook everything is on my phone I have 10 books on kobo & you can increase the font if you wish to.
    08-29-12 10:05 AM
    I use Kobo on my 9900! I have used kobo for years I love that app! One of my most fav most used must have apps! I like having everything on my phone I don't need a nook everything is on my phone I have 10 books on kobo & you can increase the font if you wish to.
    Thanks for the Tip, was looking for something like this myself.
    08-29-12 10:13 AM
    Its fantastic! Iv never had a problem with it and of course all books downloaded on ur phone through the kobo app you can install onto a nook from the website my sister uses my kobo account for her nook
    maxx71 likes this.
    08-29-12 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD