Device: Blackberry Bold 9930.

My e-mails, like most people's with smart phones, go to both computer and phone. An important (tax info) e-mail with attachment was sent to my regular AOL e-mail account. Oddly, it went to my phone but not my computer, and I need to print out the attachment.

Two ?'s here: (1) any thoughts on why this would only go to my phone? and
    (2) how can I download this e-mail (esp. attachment) from phone to computer (Mac) so that I can print it out? I've tried to "download attachment" but it only seems to want to allow me to do that "on device."

Many thanks in advance.

Kent
    02-14-13 02:09 PM
    Im not sure on why it went only to your phone... have you checked the junk folders on your computer? This happened to me once.

And secondly, how about just forwarding that email to yourself (or attach the attachment to another email and send it to yourself)
    02-14-13 05:22 PM
    Thanks for the reply, and yes, I tried forwarding the e-mail from phone to computer.....no luck. I get a "message not sent" icon and message on my Blackberry. I then opened a new gmail account just to try this and again, "message not sent." So I'm having the same problem with both AOL email and Gmail.

Im not sure on why it went only to your phone... have you checked the junk folders on your computer? This happened to me once.

And secondly, how about just forwarding that email to yourself (or attach the attachment to another email and send it to yourself)[/QUOTE]
    02-15-13 12:25 PM