So.. I have dust under my screen, on the top left. There's quite a bit. It's pretty noticeable and annoying. I have no idea how it got there, only about 1-2 months I've had this phone.

I've went to the WIND Warranty center and they said there's like ~1 month waiting list for a replacement.... because everyone wants a 9900 replacement and they "ran out". Is there anything I can do to either expedite this process or maybe fix it myself?
    01-30-12 11:46 PM
    I was replacing my invisible sheild and noticed that to...it kinda was weird cuz my phone is only 2-3 months old to. If u wanna take a chance at cleaning the screen or replacing it then true supplier sells bold screens for cheap or try a can of air, it does a good job @ pushing dust out of devices. U can buy these cans at best buy, & future shop. Like 12$ a can
    01-31-12 12:38 AM
    I was replacing my invisible sheild and noticed that to...it kinda was weird cuz my phone is only 2-3 months old to. If u wanna take a chance at cleaning the screen or replacing it then true supplier sells bold screens for cheap or try a can of air, it does a good job @ pushing dust out of devices. U can buy these cans at best buy, & future shop. Like 12$ a can
    Where would I blow the can into?
    01-31-12 02:43 AM
    You will need to take it apart
    01-31-12 06:19 AM
    You will need to take it apart
    Wouldn't that just allow more dust to come in (and void my warranty)? lol
    01-31-12 10:46 AM
    I've got some dust in the top left corner of my 9900 too - I'd originally thought it had something to do with my line of work and using it in very dusty environments, but it hasn't gotten any worse, and no other parts of the phone are showing any accumulations of dust (like behind the battery, in the camera lens, or in the speaker grills).

I'm beginning to wonder if this isn't something that's coming from the factory like that....
    01-31-12 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD