Yes it works for me perfectly. I have had before Iphone 4 and HTC Desire HD, but blackberry is better for me, it is just made so great and texting on it is just too good to be true!
    09-24-11 03:11 PM
    Hi,

Seems to be working fine for me. I upgraded from Tour 9630 to Bold 9900...I am satisfied customer as I bought it for 10K cheap ha!

Thanks.
    09-24-11 03:33 PM
    The bold in my opinion is a production machine! It makes NY day easier and communication is fast!
    09-24-11 04:12 PM
    I hate the fact that the new OS drains the battery and i cant get my favorite app "Sirius", I had to return my 9900 3 times bc of all different kinds of defects and even now i got some problems with the keyboard... For $600 you think you'll get "gold" phone... Anyway I still love the phone its fast, and it does "almost" everything i need it to do.
    09-24-11 04:18 PM
    Im waiting for delivery of my Bold 9900 hopefully 27/9/11. Im currently using my trusty 9700 but ive had all the Bolds since the 9000 (in the last year i started with a 9700 then upgraded to the Torch but missed the bold so got the Black 9780 then got the White 9780 but got a tempting offer of cash plus 9700 for that which was too good to turn down). As a phone i find it really difficult to move away from the BlackBerry because the keyboard & notification options really in my opinion are perfect for what i need & also the Calendar,memopad,password keeper, Docs & Excel to go, ability to edit phones dictionary & the fact i can rename photos & put them into folders easilly makes my BlackBerry essential for my day to day existance.

I loved the 9000 but didnt like the trackball, loved the Torch (which i used 90% Touch screen) but had a few issues including battery life & a few other things, loved the 9780 but if i had to pick faults id say small screen & a bit of a step back on keyboard Quality from the 9000 (but keyboard still way ahead of most other phones) & i cant wait for the 9900 my only reservations about this phone is no autofocus camera and apparent suspect battery life but hey you cant have everything. I'll give it a couple of weeks before i post my verdict on the forums.
    09-25-11 08:05 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD