I noticed my web browser occasionally has forced closes, the SMS was not unlimited like OS6 and prior (Meaning too many SMS would prompt a pop up 2 delete messages), and does the blue bar when accessing a website still disappear if u touch the track pad while the page is loading? I hate all of those things and I hope they fixed it. Can someone tell me? Also, I hate that SMS nonsense.
    02-02-12 07:24 AM
    How many SMS did you have?
    I usually get over 6000 per month and I didn't have a problem (I usually delete my messages but i tried without for a few months)

I'm on OS 7 But I still get the browser unexpected. When I open a few pages that are heavy.
    02-02-12 07:29 AM
    I only have about 15 SMS going on with 15 different people, but I noticed that when I added a 16th person 2 text that after awhile I started 2 get that pop up asking 2 delete messages and that I exceeded. That is pure trash cause every other BB OS prior would have more than 15 SMS conversations going on & never ask the user 2 delete messages. iPhone and Android doesn't do that and no other prior BB's did that either, so I'm shocked all OS7 devices have an SMS max.

So does OS 7.1 fix this problem and the browser being forced 2 shut down?
    Last edited by BlackberryFan2009; 02-05-12 at 02:33 AM.
    02-05-12 02:31 AM
    I never had this problem on OS 7.0 at the first place. But once I got memory is too low for the web browser to stay open with 12 tabs error. I don't think that error is there on OS 7.1.

Overall, OS 7.1 has a faster browser and better OS response so I would upgrade it just for the improvements.
    02-05-12 09:20 AM
    It closed on me only once on 7.1 so far and it was while I was on Crackberry. Only had that one tab open at the time. But then again, I've had browsers close on previous bbs and on my laptop as well. An annoyance but not a deal breaker.

I delete my text conversations when finished so I'm sorry I can't comment on that issue.
    02-05-12 11:11 AM
    I'm not very tech savvy, but is the leaked OS still available online? If so, where? Also, what files have to be deleted for the OS to properly work on my T-Mobile 9900?
    02-05-12 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD