Toying with the idea of going back to my "roots" and ditching the PRIV and going back to a 9900....loved it back in the day but wondering how LTE and corresponding download speeds affect things like email delivery, BBM/Whatsapp (I know, it's apparently going away from BlackBerry altogether) message delivery. Just asking from a purely functional and/or reliability stand point.
    Thanks!

Posted on my Priv via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-27-16 11:41 PM
    Reliability wise and functionality there's absolutely no problems. I can tell you that Wi-Fi speeds are very on par with my iPad air for email notifications and sending as well. In some cases the BlackBerry gets notifications before the iPad air does. I have H+ speeds when I am away from my Wi-Fi on my 9900 and I'm getting everything, no issues.

As for downloading speeds apps are very fast because the files are never that big unlike iOS. When I upload YouTube videos and I have over 500 of my own, the 9900 always pulls through and it is no more of an inconvenience than with an iPhone regarding speed in my opinion.

I have a couple of videos I can show if you want to see how fast pages load on Wi-Fi and tower, etc.
    07-28-16 12:12 AM
    I am curious so links to some videos showing how the speeds of the Bold compare to something more "modern" would be great! Thanks so much, love the community of BlackBerry supporters here!

07-28-16 12:24 AM
    I am curious so links to some videos showing how the speeds of the Bold compare to something more "modern" would be great! Thanks so much, love the community of BlackBerry supporters here!

07-28-16 01:00 AM