Just interested if the trackpad has become a bit of a forgotten hero now that the touchscreen is there. Or is it still being used by most of you?
    08-14-11 07:26 PM
    I still use a mix of both, I can't completely give up the track pad for the more precise selections.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

08-14-11 07:39 PM
    I am still using the track pad for the most part. Only use screen to touch app icon instead of trying to scroll over 1 or 2 icons. Still not even used to the fact that it is a touch screen, so my use may increase over time.
    08-14-11 08:27 PM
    same here, kind of forget the touchscreen is there some times. use a mix of both. use the touchscreen on the home screen, browser, pictures the most.

anyone else slip off the trackpad and onto the touchscreen??
    08-14-11 08:33 PM
    I was using an iPhone right before going to the 9900 and i haven't been using the trackpad at all since I got it.

Still getting used to the link selection in the browser but other than that it's great.
    08-14-11 08:43 PM
    Who could forget the trackpad?!!! the touch screen is great for clicking icons and scrolling list/pages, there is no substitute for the fine accuracy of the trackpad.
    08-15-11 12:39 AM
    Just interested if the trackpad has become a bit of a forgotten hero now that the touchscreen is there. Or is it still being used by most of you?
    Yep I still use the trackpad (grin) but I am giving the touchscreen some use too. I like having both to use actually.
    08-15-11 02:03 AM
    I use the touch screen for app icons and large scrolling, and the track pad for a mix of both. I'm sure it will be come intuitive soon enough

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-15-11 03:18 AM
    I have a Torch which is my first blackberry and I LOVE the trackpad. I use it even more than the touchscreen, although I love having the touchscreen.

08-15-11 07:43 AM
    I came from a strom2 and use the track pad a lot.
    08-15-11 11:01 AM
    barley i love the touch screen
    08-15-11 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD