Naked , only a screen protector i got from the Verizon store when I bought it. oh and the holster that came with it was in the trash in 2 days :/ I pulled a string that was part of the stitching and it ruined the whole thing
    02-20-12 01:20 AM
    Totally naked
    02-20-12 02:59 AM
    Naked! the beauty lies in thinnest and boldness of the phone9900 i love my phone naked. the fingerprint on screen and scratch at the battery cover (also the dent from throwing of my daughter 2yr old)
    02-20-12 03:17 AM
    02-20-12 03:24 AM
    I switch it up between my otter boxes. The Commuter for day to day and the Defender for when I need to hang it on my belt or need extra protection. Naked looks best though, it always does
    02-20-12 08:26 AM
    Naked.... I have the OtterBox Commuter and OEM Hard Shell, everytime I try one of them, It dont last long.
    02-20-12 08:38 AM
    Naked when not at work. @ work its in an otterbox defender series case. Same case saved my 8530 from a 17 or so foot drop onto concrete... works like a charm still but 9900 was too sexy to not get
    02-20-12 09:48 AM
    wow, i didn't think this thread would get this many replies lol. i actually read every single one of them and it seems like the majority keep theirs naked.
    02-20-12 09:57 AM
    OEM hard shell case and a Terrapin screen protector on the 9900

Just a cheap screen protector on the playbook. Keep that in the sleeve that was supplied with it.
    02-20-12 10:00 AM
    love mine naked , its one of the reasons I upgraded from my old curve.
    02-20-12 12:07 PM
    i thought this thread was about something else

... i have a dirty mind ...
    ria__x likes this.
    02-20-12 06:06 PM
    So where did you get this and can one be found online?
    Hmm, I'm not sure to be honest. The packaging doesn't state much either. It's called BB Addict, if that helps.
    02-21-12 10:31 AM
    Mine was naked for months and I used the OEM pouch from pocket carry. Since the charging dock didn't work well for me (had to be a just the right angle to receive a charge) I am now using the Otterbox Commuter a.d Seidio Active Holster combo. I'm also equipped with the SGP/Steinheil anti-fingerprint screen protector. This combo works perfect for me.

posted using Tapatalk
    02-21-12 12:40 PM
    otterbox has addressed this issue and added thin strips of foam inside the case by the camera/flash and by the chinpiece..my phone gets abused in the defender case daily and it's in mint condition
    I called OtterBox and they sent me a new one for free... Their customer service is great. THANK YOU OtterBox.
    02-24-12 09:57 AM
    9900 is a really good-looking device: I'd like to keep it naked as much as I'm afraid of damaging its back. So I've been using its soft shell since the first day.
    02-24-12 10:49 AM
    Naked. But use a letter case attached at the hip I've looked at different ways to protect the BB, but have reject each. I just try to be more careful with my little gizmo than I have with past Blackberries that were indestructible; well except for the toilet somewhere in the middle of Mexico. Had to make a tough decision....but that's a story for another time
    02-24-12 10:58 AM
    I like how it looks when it has a case, so I always have one on it. I have a few cases, too. I only use the TPU cases since I think they're pretty cute and super cheap. Good for everyday protection, too.
    SAME. thought it was just me by reading people's comments. each to their own and all that. but the one of fun factors of getting a new blackberry is getting a collection of cases along the way!!! i am currently sporting a pink and white polka dot tpu case, screen protector, and also put a phone 'sock' on.. and this is IN MY OWN HOUSE. :$ i wish i had the money to have spare ones!! not even paid for this one, lol
    02-24-12 04:12 PM
    So where did you get this and can one be found online?
    amazon or ebay. '9900 black silicone case' you can tell by which image it will be i'm gonna get a pink one woop. i love the china models hahah
    02-24-12 04:20 PM
    I called OtterBox and they sent me a new one for free... Their customer service is great. THANK YOU OtterBox.
    Excellent! Good to know their customer service is what you'd expect...i might be calling about the outer skin getting kinda sloppy..it seems to have stretched out a bit, and it's annoying having to reseat the thing all the time. While i'm at it maybe i'll see if i can convince 'em to come out with a hello kitty defender..my world would be complete!
    02-25-12 02:21 AM
    New goodies from singapore are here! This case was the whole reason i bought the 9000 holster..my world is now complete!
    02-29-12 09:46 PM
    Ahwww they look so cute! Do you have a linkie?^^
    02-29-12 09:50 PM
    My gf ordered me 3 from ebay.ca...that was the first to come in..the posting for that seller has since been removed, but there are still a bunch of different ones available..i'm kinda a rough looking tattood long haired character and work in hazardous material removal/demolition, so people definitely do a double take when they see this case on my phone, but they always smile!
    02-29-12 10:23 PM
    New goodies from singapore are here! This case was the whole reason i bought the 9000 holster..my world is now complete!
    ahh i love love love!! is the case silicone/gel/rubber or just a plastic back case?
    03-01-12 09:28 AM
    Just a plastic back..would be nice to find a silicon hello kitty, but this one does fit really well in the 9000 holster..and shows off the natural beauty of the 9900 by not totally hiding the steel..the phone is still sexy slim in it, too!
    03-01-12 08:02 PM
    Hey you don't forget to make pictures of your phone sitting in the hello kitty case!
    Well if it's possible i would love to have an sneak peek.
    03-01-12 08:05 PM
102 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD