I have a 507 Error, long story!!

i downloaded the Vodafone official release installed it, deleted the vendor xml file..

when i run apploader it detects my phone

but after it goes through the initial loading and gets to the app list IT's BLANK!!!

never happened to me before!! usually when there is a 507 error you can just load it using apploader..

are these devices different!?
    08-09-11 11:40 PM
    I have a 507 Error, long story!!

i downloaded the Vodafone official release installed it, deleted the vendor xml file..

when i run apploader it detects my phone

but after it goes through the initial loading and gets to the app list IT's BLANK!!!

never happened to me before!! usually when there is a 507 error you can just load it using apploader..

are these devices different!?
    This has happened to me on my Storm 9550 before. I can't remember how I fixed it but don't panic. I don't think you bricked your phone permanently or anything.

Try reinstalling the software from Vodafone. Do they even have an official release available yet since the phone hasn't been released officially?

You're using the 9900 I assume since you posted it in this section correct?
    08-09-11 11:52 PM
    This has happened to me on my Storm 9550 before. I can't remember how I fixed it but don't panic. I don't think you bricked your phone permanently or anything.

Try reinstalling the software from Vodafone. Do they even have an official release available yet since the phone hasn't been released officially?

You're using the 9900 I assume since you posted it in this section correct?
    Yeah I have seen him posting around here everywhere, he is one of those lucky SOB's that have it [; haha

and @ OP if it makes you feel any better, I'd rather have your phone with the same problem you are having than my current 9650 in its perfect state Hope you fix the problem, good luck [:
    UrbanGlowCam likes this.
    08-09-11 11:54 PM
    okay...

after reinstalling the OS 10 times with BOTH files from the links at the top of the 9900/9930 sticky

it is now working..

that was a pain!! and weird!! i guess 10 times the charm
    Sharma15 likes this.
    08-09-11 11:55 PM
    Yeah I have seen him posting around here everywhere, he is one of those lucky SOB's that have it [; haha

and @ OP if it makes you feel any better, I'd rather have your phone with the same problem you are having than my current 9650 in its perfect state Hope you fix the problem, good luck [:
    haha yahh i was pretty stoked so i went on a posting frenzy to waste my time away till i picked it up
    08-09-11 11:56 PM
    I see. I'm assuming you're using .296 right?

Congrats. Glad you got it working and I hope you enjoy the phone.
    08-09-11 11:58 PM
    haha yahh i was pretty stoked so i went on a posting frenzy to waste my time away till i picked it up
    Haha I know what you mean, I would have been doing the exact same thing Now just one more thing... GOD VERIZON, hurry up please? Thank you
    08-10-11 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD