Sunday morning my 9900's battery was in the yellow and for some reason quicklaunch didnt restart the device completely and it was sitting in the restart required in order for changes to take effect or something like that. I hit ok and almost at the same time i plugged in my charger and the screen went black and I had 3 flashing lights. I didnt even know what that meant so i googled it and some people say it meant I had a bricked phone. I pulled the battery and then I was relieved to see it start. But does this mean that there is a higher chance that mine will brick out of the blue since it went through a semi-brick phase?
    12-27-11 09:19 AM
    No, just relax. Dont install a bunch of crap on your phone. Dont drop it. It should be fine.
    12-27-11 09:33 AM
    Similar thing happened to me about 2 weeks ago, I'm backing up my device more frequently now (just in case), but I haven't had any problems since then. I think you're alright.
    12-27-11 11:12 AM
    I've had mine do that twice overnight - stuck in a 'restart' cycle for about 5-7hrs. Battery pull and we were back in business.
    I've also seen it do random reboots during the day while on the charger in the truck.
    Im on call so I need my phone to be 100% all the time - did some research on the weekend and installed the latest 7.1 release that's floating around. Don't know if that's going to eliminate the problem, but I feel a bit better that I've done something to 'fix' it.
    12-27-11 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD