long story short, my bb 9900's on-board memory keeps failing for who-knows reasons.... Basically two weeks ago I had to format/erase all my info because of this problem that couldn't be repaired by the device itself. Now, two weeks later, with no more than 2 photos and less than 4 or 5 apps installed... FAILED AGAIN! and ,. again, isn't able to repair it.... so I guess I'll format it again....

anyone knows why this happen? I though it was because I didn't use any micro-SD memory.... but now I bought one (a week ago) and still ....

I'm reeeeally getting tired of blackberry...
    01-27-13 04:13 AM
    what apps are installed on thhe device and what did you use to wipe everything? and what OS are you running
    01-27-13 04:24 AM
    im having the same issue my bb keep launching blackberry application process manager or something like that and tell me to delete stuff

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-27-13 05:13 AM
    long story short, my bb 9900's on-board memory keeps failing for who-knows reasons.... Basically two weeks ago I had to format/erase all my info because of this problem that couldn't be repaired by the device itself. Now, two weeks later, with no more than 2 photos and less than 4 or 5 apps installed... FAILED AGAIN! and ,. again, isn't able to repair it.... so I guess I'll format it again.... anyone knows why this happen? I though it was because I didn't use any micro-SD memory.... but now I bought one (a week ago) and still .... I'm reeeeally getting tired of blackberry...
    do an advancd backup (keep only what you need...like phonebook, sms, text messages, calendar...etc..).......... download new firmware from BB site...(see one of stickies for this)......... wipe........ and install new software...... i don't use memory card either...and i have tons of apps runnning...but memory problem...no problem................. .... tip......... reboot your bb every 24 hours.....
    01-27-13 06:19 AM
    I only have installed: facebook, twitter, whatsapp, dropbox (barely use it), bbm, screengraber, qr code reader, shazam and that's all (last 3 I never use them). I have 2 mp3 songs, 2 photos and nothing else...

my OS is 7.1 ...659 or something (the AT&T release)

could it be the OS? I have it since it came out (I believe mid year, last year) never had a problem...
    01-27-13 07:25 AM
    PS: when I try to repair the device memory it NEVER finish it,... it freezes (I put "repair memory..." last night HOURS ago, and still was frozen)
    01-27-13 07:27 AM
    So I wiped on-board device memory. everything ok, BUT my bbm won't "log in" with my BB ID. I mean, it keeps trying to restore my contacts...and stay there, can't even use it with out my contacts...

I'm about to wipe it, install another OS and try if it works... This is my first BB, and sure will be my last... :@
    01-27-13 03:06 PM
    have youn got the new bbm????
    01-27-13 03:09 PM
    weeks ago... never had problem with that
    01-27-13 03:42 PM
    well your bbm id connected to your bbid can you not get into it? did you type the password correct
    01-27-13 04:09 PM
    ID ok, passwd OK.

Anyways I just wiped my phone... installed another OS and now just keeps rebooting ��

im about to smash it! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhrggggggggg!!!
    01-27-13 04:46 PM
    wipe it with bbsak and reload might have been a bad one
    01-27-13 04:56 PM
    donde that... now it's the same it was with the other OS... everything looks good... BUT cant restore my BBM contacts and ask me to try again... (tryed 10 times+ and still is unable to restore contacts... same crap as before).............
    01-27-13 06:02 PM
    what dose it say when you go on bbm? av you loged in to appworld ok? or is that the same
    01-27-13 06:10 PM
    I reboot the phone with a battery pull... that solved the BBM problem... BUT NOW I LOST MY 2.000 bbm contacts! I can't understand how that happened... i'm about to shoot myself... I cannot loose my contacts!!!
    01-27-13 07:07 PM
    well having 2000 bbm contacts will kill some memory. usually battery pulls restore memory. after the latest bbm and browser pushes i find that the browser is the largest taker of memory. do you do a battery pull and nothing frees up the memory?
    01-28-13 02:21 PM