- CrackBerry Abuser
- 202 Posts
Desktop Manager forcing downgrade
Hi all, I searched but couldn't find this issue.
After updating the device to .755, every time I visit App World, the device updates Blackberry I.D. Then, when I plug into DM, it downgrades the software.
I'm stuck in a loop, App World updates, DM downgrades. I tried uninstalling the PC install of .755, but then the device won't connect.
- 11-29-12, 08:34 AM #2
I dont have it with BBID, but my 9900 is downgrading the OS Core everytime i connect it to DM or Loader, then my BBID is updated, and then again my Core is downgraded. I just see that there is a new OS for my 9900 so maybe this solve the problem, but there is something very wrong with the OS 126.96.36.1996, on what os is your 9930?
- 11-29-12, 11:01 AM #4
Well i just upgrade to 188.8.131.524, and after that i go to Device - BBID and press menu to Check Updates it say No BBID update there, then when i start up BBM7 it say "Need to update BBID". Then i connect it to loader and gues what it still downgrade my Core files. also not possible to de-select Yahoo Messenger (because i dont use it) i now removed all files called Yahoo from the loader setup folder. I hope my problem is going to be solved. I keep u informed what happend with my 9900
- By flyersfan76 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 4Last Post: 06-01-11, 11:28 AM
- By valorian in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 7Last Post: 04-10-10, 09:48 AM
- By Nabiscuit in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 8Last Post: 07-19-08, 03:32 PM
- By SommerMatt in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 07-17-08, 05:11 AM
- By infinit in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-07, 12:39 PM