- CrackBerry Abuser
- 109 Posts
Default Email contacts list
hi! is there any way to set one specific email (i use 4 email accounts) as a default one, so when I add a new contact it saves at that email contact list?
because when I want to save a new contact, is set as default one of my account that I DON'T want to save any other contacts...
(boy my english is rusty lol).
PLEASE HELP ME!
- CrackBerry Newbie
10-13-2012, 01:25 PM #2
- 5 Posts
Re: Default Email contacts list
Well, when you go to add a new contact, it shows at the top of the screen an email address (the one you are adding it to). I only have one there, so I'm not sure, but if you have four emails, can you select the one you want to add it to from that list?
- By knownastron in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2011, 08:40 PM
- By berryfit in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2010, 07:57 AM
- By toyceli22 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2009, 08:58 AM
- By Budroe in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2009, 07:28 PM
- By bkandare in forum BlackBerry 71xx SeriesReplies: 5Last Post: 07-29-2007, 08:42 PM