Re the sync issues. I pay for Google Apps. So does this apply to me? I can't make sense of it all. Can someone please explain it to me:

https://tools.google.com/dlpage/appsconnector
    10-19-11 03:39 PM
    Re the sync issues. I pay for Google Apps. So does this apply to me? I can't make sense of it all. Can someone please explain it to me:

https://tools.google.com/dlpage/appsconnector
    If you want to host your own BESX server, this software will allow you to connect to the Google email servers. You probably don't or you wouldn't be using Google Apps in the first place.
    10-19-11 04:25 PM
    The syncing is really odd behavior for some. Doing a search on Crackberry, it works seamlessly and well for only a few users. Most of the users are saying it just doesn't work well or work at all.

Sigh. I really wanted this to work for me as I love the form factor. But if I have to use an iPad along side the Blackberry (the mother of email devices) then RIM has a lot of work to do. I understand if I have a enterprise email account things work smoothly. It's the personal email that is giving everyone fits.
    I love the form factor too. So much so I was really tempted to wait for the 9900 on AT&T. Unfortunately in every other respect the 9900 doesn't measure up as a personal smartphone. I don't understand why someone would buy a Storm or Torch but the 9900 form factor is almost worth putting up with BIS for.

FYI BIS google contact sync is broken. If it is working for someone, they must not be storing street addresses in their google contacts. 2-way gmail sync sort of works but just not well.
    10-19-11 04:31 PM
    Gee, if only the two way sync worked well with EMAIL and CALENDAR I would be all over the Bold. I could care less for Contacts. I can sync them with my Outlook via USB.
    10-19-11 05:06 PM
    get the new samsung google nexus.its earth shattering specs.
    10-19-11 07:33 PM
    I don't think that RIM is going out of business in a month or two so that shouldn't be a worry for you. Although they are having a tough time compared to the competition, there is still a huge market for RIM.
    10-19-11 07:38 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD