hi all
    got a massive problem with my phone, it froze so i done a battery pull. restarted fine and i replied to messages n then battery drained so no radio use, playing my console while it charged back up and heard it ping "text or ping" left it for 5 more mins n checked and it was off :s i seen it was clearly charging and that it received a ping. so done another battery pull and nothing, no red lights nor flicker in the screen. i have had faulty chargers in the past where ive had to rest it at certain angles to charge the phone n thought this one could be doing it to, so tried my sisters charger left it a while, n still nothing. so i took it to local phone shop, the guy put a new battery and still nothing, put my old battery in an used a charger with a red light so ull kno if its charging n it was. then he told me it was f*#ked and that id have to send it off to factory for repairs or replacement. cant do that as ive misplaced the receipt. im good at fixing my own things so i searched the net and read posts with same problem, so i downloaded bb desktop manager n done the whole apploader thing but my laptop wont recognize my phone, so im just stuck with a semi brand new phone that cant be replaced yet as im short of the couple hundred pounds to replace it.
    please can someone help or link me to a thread where i can solve this
    03-15-13 01:00 AM
    Could it be a faulty Charge port? have you tried to purchase a Bold 9900 Charge pod see it if charges that way.
    Does your PC recognize your phone when you plug it in?
    03-15-13 06:54 AM
    as i said mate he used another battery n a charger with a light that indicated its charging as it should
    n no if you had read what i said "ive tried the apploader n my laptop does not recognize the phone
    cheers
    03-15-13 08:03 AM
    so no1 has a fix for this problem then????
    03-15-13 06:28 PM
    Try looking for your reciept, harder. Try going to your carrier and give them your acct # ,phone # etc. They may help you out. All my transactions are on my carriers(Att)computer linked to my phone#. Note to all, keep your reciepts, i've needed mine twice in 3 months.
    03-16-13 09:49 PM