What is the average data usage for the social networking accounts (ie facebook, twitter, linkedin...etc)?
    Is it lower when I connect them to BBM?

I am planning to check my social networking accounts at home when I am connected to wifi, but not when I am out using 3G.
    Shall I sign out to avoid any high charges? Or simply not using them will not bring any usage? I am afraid that they will consume data on background.

Unfortunately, I can not turn off my data usage because of my corporate e-mail account.

Thanks for replies...
    06-24-13 03:21 AM
    Hello,

It's hard to estime the avergae data use, even on social networks as it depends if you are juste reading or downloading pictures.
    You have to know that one MB allows you to send about 40 e-mails, make 80 google searchs, surf on Facebook or LinkedIn 5 times.
    also, a social media update with photo takes around 500 KB.
    Make sure alos all your apps are turned off with your phone so you don't get charged without noticing it
    06-24-13 07:55 AM
    Hello,

It's hard to estime the avergae data use, even on social networks as it depends if you are juste reading or downloading pictures.
    You have to know that one MB allows you to send about 40 e-mails, make 80 google searchs, surf on Facebook or LinkedIn 5 times.
    also, a social media update with photo takes around 500 KB.
    Make sure alos all your apps are turned off with your phone so you don't get charged without noticing it
    Does this mean that when I am still signed in to facebook or twitter but the application is turned off, I will not be charged?
    06-24-13 08:32 AM