Hi everyone,
    I don'tknow if this is the correct form to post it in but basically i went to Mexico for a week and took a 35MB plan which is more than enough and i do travel frequently and have never passed my limit. Anyways as always before my trip i delete fb and twitter not to surpass my limit and i just use it for BBM.. During the trip i recieved a text message after 2 days that said i had used over 10 MB which i found very weird and a few days after it said i used over 80MB and i just did not understand how i would not talk much and from time to time i pressed the BB button and saw that only the 5 basic apps were opened. So i called Telus and the person said that he cannot know why/how i am using my data but it might be my email so i completely deleted my email and did a battery pull and continued just to use basic BBM.. when i landed back home i received a text saying i used 195MB during my trip!!!
    Last summer i had gone to europe and took a plan for 120 MB for one whole month and did not pass it.. has this happened to anyone here and what could have been the issue?
    02-10-13 04:54 PM
    Hi everyone,
    I don'tknow if this is the correct form to post it in but basically i went to Mexico for a week and took a 35MB plan which is more than enough and i do travel frequently and have never passed my limit. Anyways as always before my trip i delete fb and twitter not to surpass my limit and i just use it for BBM.. During the trip i recieved a text message after 2 days that said i had used over 10 MB which i found very weird and a few days after it said i used over 80MB and i just did not understand how i would not talk much and from time to time i pressed the BB button and saw that only the 5 basic apps were opened. So i called Telus and the person said that he cannot know why/how i am using my data but it might be my email so i completely deleted my email and did a battery pull and continued just to use basic BBM.. when i landed back home i received a text saying i used 195MB during my trip!!!
    Last summer i had gone to europe and took a plan for 120 MB for one whole month and did not pass it.. has this happened to anyone here and what could have been the issue?
    That is very strange. I roamed through Europe for two weeks and used roughly 50MB (intense email, bbm, foursquare all but Facebook). I realized that social apps like Facebook used data even while they were closed.

On a normal month I use up to 130MB blackberry is very efficient in that sense....

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 usando Tapatalk 2
    02-10-13 06:17 PM
    WOW. Something must have gone wrong. 130 MB for a week on a BB with basic use is madness!
    02-10-13 06:39 PM
    that's insane... something is definitely wrong
    02-10-13 08:33 PM