- CrackBerry User
- 65 Posts
I don'tknow if this is the correct form to post it in but basically i went to Mexico for a week and took a 35MB plan which is more than enough and i do travel frequently and have never passed my limit. Anyways as always before my trip i delete fb and twitter not to surpass my limit and i just use it for BBM.. During the trip i recieved a text message after 2 days that said i had used over 10 MB which i found very weird and a few days after it said i used over 80MB and i just did not understand how i would not talk much and from time to time i pressed the BB button and saw that only the 5 basic apps were opened. So i called Telus and the person said that he cannot know why/how i am using my data but it might be my email so i completely deleted my email and did a battery pull and continued just to use basic BBM.. when i landed back home i received a text saying i used 195MB during my trip!!!
Last summer i had gone to europe and took a plan for 120 MB for one whole month and did not pass it.. has this happened to anyone here and what could have been the issue?
- 02-10-13, 07:17 PM #2
Re: Data usage
On a normal month I use up to 130MB blackberry is very efficient in that sense....
Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 usando Tapatalk 2
- By Robm15 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 169Last Post: 04-25-11, 04:09 PM
- By MzzThang in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-07, 02:17 PM
- By Mother Gooseberry in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-07, 05:17 AM
- By Saeven in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-23-07, 03:04 PM
- By madds007 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-07, 01:55 PM