Hello,

I've seen grumblings of hit here and there throughout the forums; yet, I haven't seen a definite cause/solution cited.

For the past week or so, I have noticed a severely weak/constantly fluctuation radio signal. From 1-3 bars and in and out of 1X/3G, seemingly, all day long.

Using the browser or using apps that draw data takes muchhhh longer than it used to - actually, prior to this week I had been thinking I'd stay w/ this phone forever as the data speed was great and I loved the simplicity/functionality/efficiency/etc of the device. And now this..

Anyone else know what the heck is going on??

P.S. I'm on 7.1.0.342
    06-05-12 06:33 PM
    Yes. since 6/1. It was horrible, nearly unusable through the weekend, and has come up a little mon and tues. still not 100% though. Im in southern IN, and was in KY and TN through the weekend. Back in WIFI, the browser and data was flying again, so i knew it wasn't my phone. I emailed verizon, and they told me the usual stuff. I did "update my location" using *228

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    06-05-12 06:47 PM
    Yes. since 6/1. It was horrible, nearly unusable through the weekend, and has come up a little mon and tues. still not 100% though. Im in southern IN, and was in KY and TN through the weekend. Back in WIFI, the browser and data was flying again, so i knew it wasn't my phone. I emailed verizon, and they told me the usual stuff. I did "update my location" using *228

*228 actually failed on my once or twice..it sucks, it makes me feel like I'm going crazy or as if they're doing it on purpose to push us to other devices for some reason lol..

No statement from RIM or anyone?
    06-05-12 06:54 PM
    Data speed was slow over the weekend but since Sunday night it's back to normal.
    06-05-12 07:06 PM
    i have no idea if *228 option 2 did anything....but it didn't hurt anything

06-05-12 07:35 PM
    +1 ^^^ it was crazy signal bouncing around but seems better now
    06-05-12 07:49 PM
    data speeds were slow for me over the weekend (bb browser), but today they were super fast. almost to the point of surprisingly fast. and today i downloaded opera, and it's faster than the stock browser, but i don't like how the txt changes..not my cup of coffee, but a great quick browser..
    06-05-12 08:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD