i tried answering a call this afternoon and somehow she slipped out of my hands and landed on the pavement after a minute or too i reached down and picked her up with a broken heart lol there was only a tiny scratch on the left corner of her. any who i think this bold is pretty rock solid,i will get a pick of her up on here tonight when i get a chance.
    just thought i share my little story
    09-01-11 06:54 PM
    Otterbox commuter is your friend, case is awesome....
    Noobie101 likes this.
    09-01-11 06:59 PM
    Insurance is a beautiful thing!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    iBerry9930 likes this.
    09-01-11 07:10 PM
    I dropped mine a few days ago while multitasking. Had 6 different things in my hands, the phone was on my shoulder against the ear and I was trying to close my car. Bounced on in my garage...nothing major but it fell on the charging plate. It looks a little dinged where I can see light thru the case now.

In my opinion the Otterbox cases are so cumbersome that it covers up the beautiful form factor and more importantly changes the physics of the keyboard.
    09-01-11 08:02 PM
    Commuter barely adds anymore thickness than a tpu skin and doesn't change the keyboard. It's a far cry from an Otterbox Defender...
    09-01-11 08:16 PM
    I dropped mine a few days ago while multitasking. Had 6 different things in my hands, the phone was on my shoulder against the ear and I was trying to close my car. Bounced on in my garage...nothing major but it fell on the charging plate. It looks a little dinged where I can see light thru the case now.

In my opinion the Otterbox cases are so cumbersome that it covers up the beautiful form factor and more importantly changes the physics of the keyboard.
    You may not prefer the looks of the otterbox over a bare bold but I prefer a device that isn't all beat up from falling to the 'crete three weeks after the release date.

09-01-11 08:30 PM
    I own the defender for work (electrical construction) and the commuter for my days off. There was a user on this forum saying that blackberry holsters are the "pocket protectors" of the bb generation. I tend to agree.

09-01-11 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD