I hope that when the Dakota is out it is built with quality materials and Rim takes advantages of the progress in the industry in the last few years.

How about an aluminum frame? something like the iphone 4? I dont want to have to "pimp my berry" I want it pimped out of the box this time.

How about a battery door that doesnt creak?

I've been using the 9000 since the day it came out and like most have tried everything that's come out and nothing compares. I'm ready for an upgrade and will happily keep my 9000 until this phone comes out. I will be there on day one again.
    02-06-11 06:54 AM
    The specs say its fully machined steel frame. I think we'll be happy.
    02-06-11 10:13 AM
    The 9700 was very solidly built, as is the Torch except for the slider part, but I think that's inherent of all slider phones. I don't think we'll be disappointed in this.
    02-06-11 10:31 AM
    I had the 9700 and agree it was built pretty well, just too small for me. I have the torch for my personal phone and the 9000 for work. I agree on the slider aspect, hard not to have the quality issues, I'm on my second one now.
    02-06-11 11:32 AM
    Honestly,I'd be happy if the keys and trackpad don't chip like my 9650 has.Still,I seriously cannot wait for this to drop!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-11 11:57 AM
    Guys, if you read my posts, you'll see I'm a huge BB fan and I love them, but quality build??!? Come on-- get serious.... they've all creaked like Chevrolet Cavaliers. lol
    Let's hope the Dakota is the one that changes it all. I can't wait to get one!! :-).

02-07-11 06:13 AM
    No more creaks, tilted trackpads, squeaky keys, light leaks please.

Hopefully RIM puts a little more focus in quality control

02-07-11 08:37 AM
    I want polished burr walnut keys and two cup holders.
    02-07-11 03:36 PM
    lol
    you guys are too funny. I love it here. :-)

02-07-11 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD