I consider myself a tough guy. I ride a Harley, work in construction, raised on a farm and pretty much a salt of the earth type guy. For some reason, I have been glued to this website waiting on any information on the 9930 (a phone that realistically, is way more phone than I need.) My 9650 IS way more phone than I need.

I will buy one the day they are released and then start the search of the perfect theme, app, hybrid, etc. etc.. What in the heck did I do with my time before these Blackberries?

Is it me or is July 28th seem like a year from now?
    jinxednuance likes this.
    07-17-11 10:51 AM
    where do you get July28
    07-17-11 10:56 AM
    there is another thread with verizon rumor for 7/28 release of the 9930
    07-17-11 11:04 AM
    there is another thread with verizon rumor for 7/28 release of the 9930
    I pray thats true. Lol
    07-17-11 11:41 AM
    I consider myself a tough guy. I ride a Harley, work in construction, raised on a farm and pretty much a salt of the earth type guy. For some reason, I have been glued to this website waiting on any information on the 9930 (a phone that realistically, is way more phone than I need.) My 9650 IS way more phone than I need.

I will buy one the day they are released and then start the search of the perfect theme, app, hybrid, etc. etc.. What in the heck did I do with my time before these Blackberries?

Aaawww...hugs....you've caught the obsession with this site.
    You will soon find that you'll develop close friends *and* favourite antagonists. But it's a great place to visit.
    I have no information to give you....just a welcome.
    TMElectric likes this.
    07-17-11 11:51 AM
    How funny TME, everyone here has the bug for CB and our BB's. There is so much to be gained from the collective experience. I have been coming here regularly for over a year and the old saying "the more ya know, the more you realize you don't know" pretty much sums up my endless trips to CB. Crackberry Rocks! Hopefully gonna get the 9930 myself if it ever drops!. see you in the forums.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-11 07:17 PM
    If it makes you feel any better about your obsession, I actually had a dream I got my 9900 and was unboxing it. Got all the way to putting in the SIM card but woke up. Then thought to myself, "NO! it was just a dream? D*** you Blackberry!" hehe
    Mic_Tech likes this.
    07-17-11 08:15 PM
    I pray thats true. Lol
    That would be very cool indeed - however I think we will see em hit the shelves....
    ...In early November - for Sprint at least.
    ...I see that VZ already has them up on their website.
    07-17-11 09:42 PM
    Addicted to the crackberry .

07-17-11 09:46 PM
    Chill on the attacks!
    Dapper37 and Duvi like this.
    07-17-11 10:51 PM
    Roger that. Chillax y'all.
    pkcable likes this.
    07-17-11 10:56 PM
    Seriously! Can't everyone just get along?

07-17-11 11:00 PM
    That would be very cool indeed - however I think we will see em hit the shelves....
    ...In early November - for Sprint at least.
    ...I see that VZ already has them up on their website.
    Sorry but where do you see them up on the VZW website?
    07-17-11 11:18 PM
    Someone understands what I am going through. Ever since it was announced in May, I visit CrackBerry EVERY SINGLE DAY at least 4 to 5 times trying to check on any new information!

It has become an obsession. I know it's just a phone but it seems like it will change my life! Heck, I even postponed a flight for this phone!
    TMElectric likes this.
    07-18-11 01:08 AM
    Same here... even the day before the exam and an hour before the exam, I went on crackberry.com... I did score high on my Chem exam, but even during my finals, I was thinking and hoping that 9900 will be out before September. This way I can enjoy the phone before go crazy on my school work.
    TMElectric likes this.
    07-18-11 09:34 AM

Tough guy on the outside, but admit it, you're really a geek deep down inside. It just took CB to bring you out of the closet. Don't worry, your secret is safe with us.

07-18-11 09:47 AM
    If it makes you feel any better about your obsession, I actually had a dream I got my 9900 and was unboxing it. Got all the way to putting in the SIM card but woke up. Then thought to myself, "NO! it was just a dream? D*** you Blackberry!" hehe
    Dreaming about a BlackBerry? That's funny! And scary!
    07-18-11 10:28 AM
    But it's a great place to visit.
    Visit PESHHH. Ive lived here since last Oct. LOL this site is awesome. Kevin needs to work into it though when ever you double space it makes a new sentence LOL LOL LOL.
    shupor likes this.
    07-18-11 11:01 AM
    I expanded the title a bit to make SURE folks know the OP was being tongue in cheek!
    07-18-11 11:42 AM
    That's messed up you changed his title

07-18-11 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD