ok so i have decided to state what problems i have foundand maybe somebody else has the same issues. here goes:

bbsak doesnt work on the 9900.
    when editing a contact group in the blackberry address book, once you make a change you cant save the changes you gotta just discard and exit.
    when you downloading something in the browser once its done you cant clear list,and this morning i was connected to my wifi network but it wasnt downloading, seems a bit frozen in the download section.
    the battery life seems to have improved though.
    after installing the new software my podcasts that i have downloaded is not being picked up but if i explore then i can find them and play them, but all the podcast channels that i was subscribed to has gone as well.

has anybody else gone through the same things?
    09-24-11 02:52 AM
    seriously? nobody is having problems like this with their 9900??
    09-25-11 03:50 PM
    Nope... BBSAK works fine, browser download list clears fine, downloads fine over wifi, battery fine, and I don't use contact groups or podcasts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-11 04:30 PM
    What version of BBSAK did you use? BBSAK V1.9 works with my 9900.

Editing contact group and clearing download list work great on mine.

And also, i'm not friendly with podcasts.
    09-25-11 11:03 PM
    Hi, no problems either nere with 9900 on 353. Battery lasts 2 full days, but only 1 day with yahoo! messenger signed in. Maybe an update could fix this soon..
    Anyway, verry happy with the upgrade from 9800 to 9900. Wasn't happy with the upgrade from 9700 to 9800, but the new bold is great and worthed all the 530 euros i paid for.
    09-26-11 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD