i am having problems recieving mms msgs. it says downloading but nothing comes i would like to use crunch, but i cant like this. any suggestions?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-07-12 06:34 PM
    i would contact the developer for assistance
    09-07-12 07:21 PM
    i am having problems recieving mms msgs. it says downloading but nothing comes i would like to use crunch, but i cant like this. any suggestions?

go to your text message options and set mms retrieval to never and then open crunch sms and make sure the mms is set to yes then do a battery pull and try it
    09-07-12 07:28 PM
    thanks for the input, i hsav been trying for days and all i can get is if both stock and crunch are open do i get mms in crunch, so then i recieve msg in both apps. i uninstalled crunch and reinstalled and to no avail. i have contacted tech support and no reply yet (its been 5 days). so thank you for responding

09-11-12 08:14 AM
    this is how i have my crunch sms set up..once you download crunch sms go to options>security>firewall. enable firewall and tick text messages.. then go to crunch sms options scroll down to mms set it to receive: yes.. automatically download mms: no...then go to messages on home screen then options scroll down to text messaging set mms to multimedia reception: never.. automatic retrieval: always.. then do a battery pull and everything should be fine
    Last edited by diok_mhf; 09-11-12 at 11:36 AM.
    09-11-12 10:41 AM
    Their FAQ page explains all of what you're looking for crunchSMS - Frequently Asked Questions

No need to even contact them...
    09-11-12 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD