hey i was wondering if anyone else has this problem it looks like my trackpad is a little tilted or crooked its works perfect but bothers me, is this a defect should i take it back,let me know.
    thanks,
    Joey
    04-16-12 07:59 PM
    if it works then it isn't defect. it just the build quality isn't as well place as it suppose to be. as long as it isn't wobbly and is in a solid state then its fine. if you can try using your finger nails and tilt it to your desire spot.

for me its in its original state, however i move it very little when i tried to get the dust out of the edges. with my nails i just move it back in place. it just hardware.
    04-16-12 08:05 PM
    mine is slightly tilted counterclockwise as well. It doesn't bother me too much because it works perfectly thought
    04-16-12 08:08 PM
    Mine is also a bit crooked. Didn't notice it until you mentioned it.
    lynawry likes this.
    04-16-12 08:20 PM
    Mine is as flush as it can be. If everything else is working correct i would keep it.
    If it bothers you should consider to exchange it or try to open the device and allign,
    it a bit for yourself but warranty comes into play.
    But i would live with it if everything else is working correct. Give it some more time and you won't look back anymore.
    04-16-12 08:33 PM
    If it bothers you often and if you have warranty/insurance, then take it back and get that replaced!
    04-16-12 10:19 PM
    mine is slightly tilted counterclockwise as well. It doesn't bother me too much because it works perfectly thought
    Agreed. Same here.
    04-16-12 10:40 PM
    Mine also has that slight counterclockwise tilt. The track pad seems almost too flush ( I'm sure by design ) and would be more comfortable to use raised just a bit.
    04-16-12 11:13 PM
    Mine is also a bit crooked. Didn't notice it until you mentioned it.
    Lol, same here.
    04-17-12 12:00 AM

x2

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-17-12 02:01 AM
    x3. Plus, it clicks perfectly. Almost makes me wanna click that sum'b**ch on purpose lol.
    04-17-12 06:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD