Okay, I took this crappy pic with my 9930, hence the posting here, but look at the crazy weather patterns my girl friends Kindle Fire shows. Could not replicate this on my Playbook anywhere....

Its kind of blurry, but I think you get the point...
    Last edited by ericdude; 05-17-12 at 10:51 PM.
    05-17-12 10:47 PM
    Yep.. RIM lacks app support... This is a problem for not just for you, but for all of us. I am leaving BB if their new BB 10 can't come up with good apps OR allow Android apps to be installed on BB 10 units.
    Rwil85 likes this.
    05-17-12 11:26 PM
    Yep.. RIM lacks app support... This is a problem for not just for you, but for all of us. I am leaving BB if their new BB 10 can't come up with good apps OR allow Android apps to be installed on BB 10 units.
    I haven't even gotten into Android app sideloading..

Im assuming you have? If so, how's it going?
    05-17-12 11:35 PM
    I haven't even gotten into Android app sideloading..

Im assuming you have? If so, how's it going?
    No, I don't have a Playbook. I work part time at a BestBuy store and I spend a lot of time fixing customer complains of Playbook malfunctions. I decided to not to buy the Playbook after so many failed units return back to the store.

In my school, almost all professors had bad experience with Playbooks so they were all given iPads now. I posted a comment here about that before... It is sad that even Canadian universities don't like RIM.

I don't care what CrackBerry fans may say, but reality is they are having huge Quality Control issues with Playbooks these days. At this rate, I think 10 times more Playbooks have hardware failures than Samsung and iPads combine. I am not willing to play a $1 for something this bad.
    05-17-12 11:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD