I got the original one but want another one and found this...

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=FyA6gc_l

lol... is this good? lol
    03-21-12 07:57 PM
    I purchased a similar one from Amazon and it works great the phone fits better and won't fall out like the OEM one.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    03-21-12 08:18 PM
    I purchased a similar one from Amazon and it works great the phone fits better and won't fall out like the OEM one.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    owww thanks :O that was exactly what i was looking for. The OEM does... kinda make it fall out easily, it just looks good lolz...........
    03-21-12 08:54 PM
    I use one of these docks every night. Its legit and should have been what the OEM dock is. Its perfect for the price and doesn't affect my battery at all. Worth every penny
    03-22-12 01:04 AM
    Yes, i have it and it's great, notice that it is only charges the phone without sync option.
    03-22-12 03:28 AM
    The only downside is that it's all plastic and the blue led light is kinda dim as opposed to the OEM one that is usually offered here in NA. Other than that, as previously stated, it's a very convenient dock and looks much more fitting that the OEM. I ordered one from Hong Kong myself and it did take about 2 weeks to get. Kinda works in your favor, because by the time you receive it, you almost forget about it and then when you open the package, it's a nice surprise.
    03-22-12 03:51 AM
    This is the cradle that I use to charge the 9900. It's good and I've got no complaints on it.
    03-22-12 04:06 AM
    I have been using one of those for two months and like it so much that I ordered another one.
    My phone sits perfectly on it and it goes into bedside mode when on it, just like with an OEM one.
    03-22-12 07:29 AM
    Ordered two of these for my new Bold 9900 - one for school and the other at home. Thanks OP!
    03-26-12 07:46 AM
    Go with any cradle EXCEPT the oem version. The slighest tremor makes the phone fall off! RIM missed on that one.
    05-10-12 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD