anyone know if costco is selling the 9900/9930 ?
    08-10-11 04:27 PM
    My Costco in Livonia, MI doesn't sell Sprint devices...but they do sell AT&T and Verizon and I think T-Mobile.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-11 04:39 PM
    I don't think anyone in the States is selling it.
    08-10-11 04:42 PM
    I don't think anyone in the States is selling it.
    Was thinking of getting from Rogers, I wonder how the warranty will play out in the long run. How to get support (defective hardware or issues in the near future ) since it is out in Canada.

I am starting to think if i should wait it out until AT&T comes out with it......
    08-10-11 04:58 PM
    I know the Costco near me sold just the AT&T Torch 9800 (pretty sure they had a final price $29.99) they sell VZW and T-MO, but not sure if I ever seen another BlackBerry at the Costco Kiosk aside from the Torch 9800.

08-10-11 05:04 PM
    Was thinking of getting from Rogers, I wonder how the warranty will play out in the long run. How to get support (defective hardware or issues in the near future ) since it is out in Canada.

I am starting to think if i should wait it out until AT&T comes out with it......
    I bought a Rogers 9780 and used it for quite a while on AT&T and didn't have any issues. It's a gamble but I think if you go with the 9900, you'll get a good device. Once you unlock the device, the warranty is null and void anyway.

I'm going to get a Rogers 9900 - no way I can wait on AT&T's supposed release date of November 22nd.
    Last edited by ibcop; 08-10-11 at 05:18 PM.
    08-10-11 05:16 PM
    I know the Costco near me sold just the AT&T Torch 9800 (pretty sure they had a final price $29.99) they sell VZW and T-MO, but not sure if I ever seen another BlackBerry at the Costco Kiosk aside from the Torch 9800.

You can get a 9800 here for anywhere from a penny to a dollar, but this is at a Sam's Club.
    08-10-11 05:17 PM
    I was at the local Costco near me (Barrie, Ont.) and saw the Bell Bold 9900. Didn't see a Rogers one anywhere.
    08-13-11 10:23 PM

If you're worried about warranty coverage, I'd avoid it unless you were to get an extended warranty through a retailer. I had quite the terrible experience dealing with AT&T when I bought my 9700 from them and I live in Canada. It'll be even worse if you attempt to do the same thing dealing directly with Rogers as they'll need an account to associate the warranty to.

08-22-11 12:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD