Hi People I really like the new bold but I have a samsung galaxy s2 which has all the bells and whistles.. I'm thinking of holding out for iphone just cause im a bleeder for the hype but Over this year i've had a Iphone3g, Htc Desire HD,iphone4 Now galaxy... But with all the apps and that I never use them Apart from Sky Sports score center Twitter FB. Have my Ipad for apps.. just need Advice Please!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-11 04:15 PM
    The upcoming iPhone is only going to be a simple refresh. Faster processor, camera, etc... nothing that overwhelmingly impressive so take it for what its worth. I've always bought the latest iPhone but to me its just not going to be worth an upgrade this year.
    09-13-11 04:17 PM
    I think this is the greatest Blackberry ever.
    09-13-11 04:23 PM
    If you like a touchsreen only device, stick with you SG2, there are none better IMO. If you want a touchscreen-keyboard combo, you can't beat the 9900, it's the best Blackberry to date.
    09-13-11 04:26 PM
    ^^Both of you are quite right.. And for me it was simply a case of yes the iPhone is great and social media, apps, etc but my biggest needs are communication, email, texting - 3 things that trump an iPhone.
    09-13-11 04:27 PM
    The main thing for me is the battery life can some1 give me a honest Opinion.. I can get around 9 hours off Galaxy...

09-13-11 04:27 PM
    I rarely use camera. Just need great Texting ringing music device. Alot of mate have BBM.. Just seems exsspensive for blackberry no disrespect

09-13-11 04:32 PM
    If you need convincing, why get it?

09-13-11 04:33 PM
    Cause some1 I'm not one to usally throw � 500 towards a mobile

09-13-11 04:38 PM
    These threads are ridiculous.

Pick what works for you, for your needs... not what other people think you will like or need. The information is out there, research it. Most carriers have 14 day return policies, use them.

If you need "convinced"... then there is your answer. You probably don't want it.

Regardless, make the decision based on your own needs and experiences.
    psiclne and sj-performance like this.
    09-13-11 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD