When I first got my bold touch everything worked fine, recently whenever I go to use my convenience key for the camera it just types "yi" in my search bar, and when I click on the play/pause button it types "nm" what the **** is that ****. If you could help itd be great. I've tried settings and reboots and what not.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-11 11:20 PM
    I had this happen and found I had disable the media control buttons in the media player, also in the calculator it was causing strange numbers and functions to come up, but the touchscreen still worked normally. Re-activated the media control buttons and it all went back to normal.

10-28-11 11:43 PM
    I had this happen and found I had disable the media control buttons in the media player, also in the calculator it was causing strange numbers and functions to come up, but the touchscreen still worked normally. Re-activated the media control buttons and it all went back to normal.

I tried doing all of that but that didn't seem to help at all. Any other suggestions?

10-29-11 10:10 AM
    Soft reboot.

10-29-11 10:23 AM
    That didn't work eitherrr :P sooo lame.

10-29-11 05:46 PM
    Try installing another OS, and if that doesn't solve it contact your carrier. Could be a replaceable issue.
    11-02-11 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD