- CrackBerry Genius
- 1,533 Posts
- That's for me to know and you to guess!
Contact sync with Hotmail has stopped working
Ever since I upgraded to 746 my 9900 has stopped syncing contacts with Hotmail. My playbook still syncs ok when I add a contact directly to Hotmail but it won't sync back to the phone.
I have checked all the settings on the 9900, contact options are set to wirelessly sync and the email account with Hotmail is ticked to sync contacts.
Alan.Do as you would be done by and 12 pence to the shilling (or 100 cents to the dollar).
Into every life a little ale must pour
- By texastreat in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 17Last Post: 02-22-2010, 02:44 PM
- By fabulousmiriam in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 6Last Post: 08-01-2009, 07:01 AM
- By milbus in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2009, 10:07 AM
- By copo24 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 16Last Post: 06-29-2008, 11:19 AM
- By hkmitsui in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2007, 04:09 PM