So I'm running .362 on my bold 9930 been ok not so happy with it. I'm freezing up pretty often now and for the last 3-4 I constantly get failed to send messages when trying to send pictures. After a while most times it will work (after the 5th or 10th time) but most of the times I just give up trying to send it.
    Other things I'm not happy about in .362 is I find it is missing things one of the key things for me is the password vault and its missing from this version of the OS.

Any other good os for me these days?
    Any resolution to my failed to send mms messages?

My phone:
    Sprint 9930
    OS running- .362
    Customer status- EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED LOL
    12-13-11 03:25 PM
    Have you tried another OS? Have you tried reloading 362?
    12-13-11 03:28 PM
    I've reloaded .362 before and its just a pain when I have to retweek everything to the way I like it.
    I just want an os that isn't missing anything and just works normally.

I look at every1 with these android phones and its just amazing to just see a phone that works.
    12-13-11 03:32 PM
    I've reloaded .362 before and its just a pain when I have to retweek everything to the way I like it.

I just want an os that isn't missing anything and just works normally.

I look at every1 with these android phones and its just amazing to just see a phone that works.

There is no reason to retweek anything when reloading an os all settings are saved.

You should give .374 a try its a pretty stable os.

BlackBerry Bold® 9930 using Tapatalk
    12-13-11 03:34 PM
    I'm running 374 and it just works.

There is no reason to retweek anything when reloading an os all settings are saved.
    If you restore your settings.
    12-13-11 03:36 PM
    Does .374 have the password vault and blackberry protect?
    12-13-11 03:38 PM
    Does .374 have the password vault and blackberry protect?
    Yes and yes
    12-13-11 04:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD