- CrackBerry Addict
- 512 Posts
Confusing Hot Spot issue.
So today I upgraded to the latest OS for my 9900. I have got everything setup without any issue with exception to the hotspot. I am on windmobile and it has generally been working ok. I say ok because sometime I have had to reset the phone.
So now my hotspot will connect and then my computer or ipod will connect to the phone without any issue. However I am then unable to access the internet. The confusion then arrives as I am able to access a vpn. Once connected through the vpn I can get the internet through the hotspot. The vpn is either on the laptop or the ipod. When I disconnect the vpn I am then unable to browse the internet. Any ideas?Devices: Bold 9900 on 22.214.171.124 + iPOD touch 4 = Best of both worlds & PlayBook 16Gb
- By spartan9780 in forum BlackBerry Curve 3GReplies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2011, 02:05 PM
- By inthearmsofsl33p in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2008, 04:55 PM
- By lmi1285 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2008, 09:25 AM
- By Songa in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2008, 01:16 PM
- By Ballbearing in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2007, 12:55 AM