Hey got the iphone about 3 weeks ago on a two year contract, planning to sell it and get the 9900 when it comes out, will it be as easy as ringing my provider and telling them to switch me from an iphone plan to a BB one? Im on orange btw. Sick of the iphone!! Lol
    07-30-11 02:12 PM
    Should be an easy thing. So long as you let the provider know.
    07-30-11 02:19 PM
    Hey got the iphone about 3 weeks ago on a two year contract, planning to sell it and get the 9900 when it comes out, will it be as easy as ringing my provider and telling them to switch me from an iphone plan to a BB one? Im on orange btw. Sick of the iphone!! Lol
    Yes, just make sure to let them know you need the BlackBerry plan because it's different than the iPhone plan. Enjoy. )
    07-30-11 02:31 PM
    Yes, just make sure to let them know you need the BlackBerry plan because it's different than the iPhone plan. Enjoy. )
    Yep just make sure they switch the data plan...shouldnt cost you more than �5 a month...thats what i did last yr, upgraded to an iphone4 but sold it as i already had a sim free iphone4....added the BB data plan and am using my 9780 with it.
    07-30-11 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD