Just make sure you're getting a T-Mobile branded 9900. You won't get 4G on a 9900 from any of the other carriers (outside of WIND in Canada).
    Seriously? RIM doesn't even say the 99xx is a 4G device. My friend's 9900 H+ is slower than my 9930 3G. H+ can't hold a candle to LTE which is why AT&T and Sprint are making the switch. I feel bad for T-Mobile users because as far as I know they aren't switching to LTE like everyone else.

Me and my fiance's 9930 are both made in Mexico and have not had any issue with them at all.
    10-21-11 02:16 PM
    Seriously? RIM doesn't even say the 99xx is a 4G device. My friend's 9900 H+ is slower than my 9930 3G. H+ can't hold a candle to LTE which is why AT&T and Sprint are making the switch. I feel bad for T-Mobile users because as far as I know they aren't switching to LTE like everyone else.

Me and my fiance's 9930 are both made in Mexico and have not had any issue with them at all.

Amen brother.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-21-11 03:52 PM

It's up to each carrier whether they want to brand their H+ network as 4G or not. Either way, the International Telecommunications Union defines both H+ and LTE as 4G (neither initially met the criteria).
    10-21-11 09:17 PM
    i have three bolds 9930 in my family all are working great with no problems.
    DITTO! I've had my Sprint Bold 9930 since day of launch, and aside from Sprint's network not really working to play youtube videos (I usually have to use wifi to run them, which they run perfetly on wifi) The Bold 9930 is everything RIM promiced the device would be, and that's good enough for me.
    10-22-11 07:00 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD