So I have been closing all my applications to save the battery. There should only be 5 apps that can't be closed; home, browser, phone, messages, and bbm. I have however one more that I can't figure out for the life of me, how to close/get rid of. It's the ScreenScout - Capture with FileScout app and it shows amongst the other icons when I open Switch Application from the BB menu.

I know I'm a noob but how do I get rid of that???
    10-16-11 03:39 AM
    I am not familiar with ScreenScout, but maybe you need to go into the ScreenScout settings or options, and see if there is an option to "run in background" and if you can disable/enable it

Good luck
    10-16-11 03:41 AM
    in order for that particular app to get screen captures, it most likely requires it to continuously run. the only way to avoid this is to delete it and find another screen capture app like CaptureIt or ZonaSnap that doesnt require this.
    10-16-11 03:47 AM
    in order for that particular app to get screen captures, it most likely requires it to continuously run. the only way to avoid this is to delete it and find another screen capture app like CaptureIt or ZonaSnap that doesnt require this.
    I'd rather not delete it since it's part of FileScout which I use to hide/manage folders. I will double check the options to disable it but I've been doing that for the past hour and can't figure it out
    10-16-11 03:53 AM
    What happens if you open it, press menu/close?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-11 09:58 AM
    Go to OPTIONS -> Device -> Third Party Applications -> FileScout Options -> Screenshot Options and then uncheck the second option, or the first two if you like. Then reboot.
    skydivedan likes this.
    10-16-11 11:15 AM
    Go to OPTIONS -> Device -> Third Party Applications -> FileScout Options -> Screenshot Options and then uncheck the second option, or the first two if you like. Then reboot.
    It works! Thanks.

Now I'd like to figure how to swipe from picture to picture (while in File Scout) instead going back out and tapping on each picture individually. I used to be able to do it on my Torch
    10-17-11 11:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD