I know how to check what apps are running on my bold, but how do I turn them off.
Lately my batt is draining quickly, I assume its one of the apps (maybe not, looking for an answer to prolong my batt)
- 12-22-2012, 04:46 PM #2
Im gonna take a wild guess and say this is your first BB. If so, welcome.
Back on topic, press and hold the blackberry button.
To close them, open them, single-press the blackberry button, and just click exit/close. Some apps are kind enough to be closed when backed up all the way to the home screen with the return key. But the end call button just returns you to the homescreen, it doesnt close any app.
- By almst2gd in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-12-2008, 12:14 AM
- By Ironside in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 29Last Post: 06-23-2008, 06:40 PM
- By Taco in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 03-19-2008, 12:35 PM
- By bunnymud in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 5Last Post: 02-19-2008, 01:37 PM
- By casio in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 4Last Post: 01-29-2008, 12:02 AM